Exponential Leadership University
Leadership 101: Leadership Styles and Traits
- Learn the 10 Primary Leadership Styles and understand when to utilize each style for maximum effectiveness
- Learn 6 Primary and 25 Secondary Leadership Traits necessary to effectively Lead
- How to identify and develop your individual leadership style.
- How to maintain your positive traits and strengthen your weaker ones.
- Learn how you lead based upon your individual personality style
- Pinpoint and sharpen the individual strengths, which cause others to follow you.
Leadership 102: Stress Management
- Learning to reduce organizational stress
- Learning how to organize to minimize stress
- Learning to prioritize organizational tasks to reduce stress
Leadership: 103: Basic Organizational Leadership
- Developing organizational mission
- Developing organizational vision
- Developing organizational core values
- Developing organizational culture
- Developing organizational goals
- Developing organizational assessments
Leadership103 Course available!
Leadership 200: Building Effective Teams
- Recruiting and selecting team members
- Establishing and managing leadership roles, responsibilities expectations
- Developing a training and continuing education program for your team members
- Building your team to work cohesively and synergistically
- Getting your team to own the vision and operate within the organizational mission and vision
Leadership200 Course available!
Leadership 201: Dealing with conflict in the organization
- Managing sensitive and challenging conversations
- Managing confrontation and conflict with civility
- How to initiate difficult conversations
- How to handle conflict with civility
- How to navigate opposing perspectives in a manner, which causes the relationship to continue.
- How to be opposed without becoming frustrated or bitter
Leadership 300: Dealing with Effective Change Management
- Planning for change
- Developing the need change
- Communicating the need for Change
- Developing key ambassadors to champion change
- Navigating the change process through to completion
Classes becoming available Summer 2018
- Leadership 301: Strategic Plan Development
- Leadership 302: Project Management
- Leadership 303: Risk Management
- Leadership 304: Process Improvement
- Business 100: Business Plan Basics
- Non-Profit 101: Non-Profit Incorporation, and Organizational Structure
- Non-Profit 102: Non-Profit Board Organization and Development